• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 11:55:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 591
Total: 591

Coffee is good on Tuesdays

Started by Mugwump, July 21, 2015, 06:13:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....well, any day really  ;D...supposed to be cooler today, and 50's tonight.....little putz'n today....cut some grass..change fry water....yada yada.. ;D
it'll be nice to get out a bit more now that the humid sticky weather is gone for a couple days.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

We too will have three nights in the fifties. Excellent sleeping weather. And now with the hazy, humid stuff gone everything outdoors looks fresh and bright.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Barb

......and here it will be 105 with heat index going strong.  Been like this for a long time.  What a summer this is.  And I have two houses and yards to care for...
Barb

LizStreithorst

96 on the thermometer today.  I have a box of fish going out this afternoon.  It's going by air to where it's in the high 70's during the day so I think it will be fine,  I'll use a Hansie box in a Mugwrmp box with Lotsofish insulation.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

The last of the muggy days for at least a week. It will be great for the dog. Coffee great. Have doctors and dentist appointments this morning. ??? A scheduling error on my part for sure. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...got the front cut...part of the back.....not used to a 'push' mower anymore...... :o
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson