• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 11:35:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 592
Total: 592

Monday's coffee

Started by Mugwump, July 20, 2015, 06:10:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...What a good cup of coffee it is, too...MMMmmmm   errands, putz'n, sending a box out...then back to putz some more before the rain comes in....
I can't believe that we're closing in on the end of July already.....wow, the summer's flying by.....but August usually drags along to make up for it..
Soon it will fall swap season again..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Great cup of coffee today. Had to cut my 3 mile morning walk in half because the dog was laboring in this humidity. It's going to be a hot one today. He's good now in the A/C.  ;D

Water change in the display tank and I may be ordering some supplies (Foster & Smith, Pet Mountain, Big Al's, etc...). I'll see who has the best deals today. 8)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

,,,well, the day had a detour.....had to replace the tank parts for the downstairs toilet....no a hard job if everything goes right.....but.....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson