• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 08:51:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 542
Total: 542

Lazy Sunday coffee...

Started by Mugwump, July 19, 2015, 07:15:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....coffee is good....really good......it's supposed to be a bit cooler today???...and rain free.....much cooler tonight ;D

...now another cup, and I need to my butt in gear....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. Very steamy here. There was thick fog this morning and it has not even rained for a few days. ??? Mid 90s today with dew points in the mid 70s. ::)

I think I will play around with my air system today since I did my W/Cs yesterday. ;D Coffee really good this morning. Think I'll make a second pot. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...2nd pot started here too......almost motivated now....................almost ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Cooler here too, down to 90  LOL  Forecast to get our daily half inch of rain late this afternoon.  Normal Sunday IT work.  Maybe get done in time to play with the fish later.

Dennis

Rjb3

Coffee, packing fish food for this weekend, out to the trap range later. . . . Sounds like a full day.

Ron Sower

80 degrees now. Lucy's starting the coffee. Gonna sip it on the deck. Then later in the morning and/or afternoon heading to the other house to finish the trim work around the doors and windows. Water change tonight if I can still move!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron