• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 02:18:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 566
Total: 566

It's going to rain/storm Thurs. coffee..

Started by Mugwump, July 16, 2015, 06:47:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....The coffee is superb as a new round of severe heat, storms/rain/humidity move in to our area. mid upper 90's with high dew points will rocket the heat index into the 100's....it'll be some very unpleasant weather for sure....

...we'll likely hunker down and play in the fish room a bit.....read, and relax.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Well now you're talking our kind of weather Jon, hot and humid every day here.  Some worse than others.  I can hardly wait for cooler weather so I can have angels again, really looking forward to them.  Maybe from Liz too  ;D.
Barb

wsantia1

Today and tomorrow are going to be the best weather days of the summer here to date. Then back to the heat. I don't mind it because it will be cold before we know it and I don't do cold well at all. Coffee is great. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......it's a water park.... ;D

http://wxug.us/1q3v3
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson