• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 07:02:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 539
Total: 539

Coffee on Tuesday morn'n....

Started by Mugwump, July 14, 2015, 06:00:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....a great cup of coffee on a much milder morning than yesterday. They say cooler today, tho a chance of rain later..?....now, without a fear of the power going out, I can get some water changes done and tinker in the fish room a bit. ...need to run a couple errands too.....furnace filters top the list....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Great coffee here too. T-Storms are hit & miss today. Supposed to be pretty muggy all day. Did water changes yesterday so today is house cleaning day. After having company here for the last two weeks it surely needs it.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

Big storm here around 2 a.m. Non-stop lighting, some thunder, strong winds and heavy rains. Our power was out for awhile but I'm not sure for how long. All tanks and the inhabitants are fine. The discus tank temp shows it's dropped to 79 degrees but they don't appear to mind the cooling off period.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

..suns out now...north winds....clear and quite pleasant at 72 deg's.......dew pt/humidity still up there tho.....blah
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Tuesday coffee is better than Monday's. I missed the cup yesterday and had a little coffee to clean up.

We just got a text from our daughter, Shannon. She graduated from UWM last month and just landed a teaching job at a middle school in West Allis. We're very happy about that. It makes Tuesday coffee much better.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on July 14, 2015, 09:06:20 AM
Tuesday coffee is better than Monday's. I missed the cup yesterday and had a little coffee to clean up.

We just got a text from our daughter, Shannon. She graduated from UWM last month and just landed a teaching job at a middle school in West Allis. We're very happy about that. It makes Tuesday coffee much better.

Wonderful, she's a sharp young girl, she'll do well......congrat's !!
Jon

PaulineMi

Quote from: Rjb3 on July 14, 2015, 09:06:20 AM

Congrats.....you get to be happy and proud.  :)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Barb

wsantia1

Congrats to you and Shannon, Bob. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Rjb3

Thanks. We couldn't be happier for her. Proud, too. I'm thinking this calls for a celebration.