• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 01:52:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 581
Total: 581

Before he sold sausages...

Started by BallAquatics, June 21, 2015, 10:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

BallAquatics

BallAquatics

sschind

I really wish you guys would stop posting these You Tube videos.  I click on the thread to see what I assumed was going to be a Jimmy Dean reference and I finally find my way back here 45 minutes later.  I started listening to Dean singing about JFK and PT109 and I think I ended up listening to Sammy Johns singing about a chevy van.  Lord knows where I would have ended up had I clicked on the Walter Brennan link.

Seriously, I really don't consider myself a music fan but I can get lost for hours going from song to song.  Usually when I have something better to do,like sleeping.
Steve Schindler

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

HB

PaulineMi

Quote from: sschind on July 23, 2015, 11:42:45 PM
I really wish you guys would stop posting these You Tube videos.  I click on the thread to see what I assumed was going to be a Jimmy Dean reference and I finally find my way back here 45 minutes later.  I started listening to Dean singing about JFK and PT109 and I think I ended up listening to Sammy Johns singing about a chevy van.  Lord knows where I would have ended up had I clicked on the Walter Brennan link.

Seriously, I really don't consider myself a music fan but I can get lost for hours going from song to song.  Usually when I have something better to do,like sleeping.

;D ;D ;D  Yep, that's what happens here too. Lol...
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)