• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 04:42:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 47
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 33
Total: 33

I just got this

Started by LizStreithorst, September 02, 2013, 03:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I read it and was suspicious but clicked the link anyway.  Google Chrome told me that they were phishers.  I know that there are people who feel that Google is too intrusive and collects too much information, that they are the embodiment of the Anti Christ (they said the same things about Walmart).   As far as I am concerned Google is good.  They protected me from these guys.

Keeping your AT&T email address

Hello AT&T Users,

We're linking your AT&T email address to our new service.
By doing this, you'll be able to keep the email address and all the emails, contacts and calendar entries that go with it Click here now to keep your email address

For more help, visit our Communities, where customers share tips and solutions 24/7. You can comment, ask your own question, or just browse to find answers from other customers.
Or get more help for all your products and services on our support site.

Support  |   AT&T Communities  |   Troubleshoot  |   Go Paperless  |   My AT&T Account   

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. All replies are automatically deleted.

? 2013 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other AT&T marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

I'm with you Liz, I love Google and all that they do for the Internet.  A lot of the bad press comes from those people that Google has eaten their lunch.  They just started a project down in New Zealand using weather balloons for cheap Internet connections.....

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/video/2013/jun/15/google-balloon-internet-new-zealand-video

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/06/15/192050532/googles-looney-internet-balloons-invade-new-zealand

Dennis

LizStreithorst

I heard about it on NPR like a month ago.  Lots of people said it won't work but I don't think that's a publicity stunt.  It's so low tech and high tech at the same time.  I want it to work and I wish them well.
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

I'm waiting for all that stuff in the sky to collide and crash.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)