• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 01:18:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 662
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 611
Total: 611

Yellow Cobra guppies...

Started by Mugwump, May 29, 2016, 01:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..We dropped by Kasey Clark's place this morn'n to see what/when she would like her fish fed while she's out of town this week. She's a wonderful young lady who works with the environment. She'll be up in Minnesota doing an assessment for a proposed natural gas line that may impact the area. It sounds like an amazingly interesting, and involved, career. Our hats are off to her.

..while there, she mentioned that she had some guppies for us. When she was here last, Jan had asked about what she bred besides those fantastic betta's, that she imports too. Well she decided that we should have some of these....and they are completely out of our league as far as guppies go....but wow, we'll sure see what we can do with this super nice strain......wow, again.... |^|

...they haven't quite settled in, and their colors are just beginning to show a bit.....but you'll get the idea... ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ghonk

Those are really nice, cobra/snakeskin are probably my  favorite.

BallAquatics

Quote from: ghonk on May 29, 2016, 02:03:37 PM
Those are really nice, cobra/snakeskin are probably my  favorite.

+1   |^|

Dennis

Mugwump

Thanks guys.....they're really growing on us....pretty little things....and every female in there has been hit....LOL...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

We tossed in some small albino cory fry.....that livened things up a bit... |^|

Jon

Mugwump

,,seems one of the plump females dropped some fry last night....?....I see wee ones in there this morning... ;D
Jon