• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 01:08:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 232
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 212
Total: 212

Albino LF BN (big)

Started by Mugwump, December 09, 2015, 05:54:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big b

LizStreithorst

Have you seen the pics of the fish that Mug posted when he first got them?  They are HUGE and drop dead gorgeous.
Always move forward. Never look back.

big b

You mean the anubias or the fish?

LizStreithorst

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

big b

Wrong thread I think. Those are dogs. Possibly wrong forum

LizStreithorst

My mistake.  Here ya go, B:  http://www.mugwump-fish-world.com//index.php?topic=6602.0

big b

LizStreithorst

big b

Mugwump

They're doing the cave inspection tour again....it'd be nice to have a Xmas present spawn...yessiree !!
Jon

Mugwump

I think that I'll move them, or at least rearrange the tank, etc....that'll shake em up hopefully.
Jon