• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 12:33:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 177
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 179
Total: 179

New Albino LF pair

Started by Mugwump, September 13, 2015, 06:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rjb3

I told you I thought they would spawn in a week or less. The change in tank, water,or a new cave usually does the trick. Your couple has all three.

Did ya name 'em yet?

He's huge. I say name him "Tiny".

Better yet. How about a name the pleco contest? I'll put up the prize . . . . . . . .

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on September 15, 2015, 05:50:08 PM
I told you I thought they would spawn in a week or less. The change in tank, water,or a new cave usually does the trick. Your couple has all three.

Did ya name 'em yet?

He's huge. I say name him "Tiny".

Better yet. How about a name the pleco contest? I'll put up the prize . . . . . . . .

No spawn just yet.....but she is hanging around the cave......uh oh...wait, I never looked in the cave.....I'll check in the morn'n....I've turned their light off already....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Soon is my fearless forecast. You can almost start the countdown. Three, two, one, Zero.

BTW, how about those names?

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on September 15, 2015, 06:28:25 PM
Soon is my fearless forecast. You can almost start the countdown. Three, two, one, Zero.

BTW, how about those names?

Well we started with "Bambi and Faline".....but any better one's will be considered too......

Ok folks....Bob's putting up a prize for the best names..........what ya got??   
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

big b

Mugwump

Ok folks that one set of names.......anyone else??.....Capt'n Bob's food is on the line....... |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 16, 2015, 08:08:38 PM
007 and Pussy Galore ;D

LOL........love it  |^|            anyone else??
Jon

Rjb3

Liz, your freezer is full of Captain Bob's food. You keep this up and you'll need another one.

LizStreithorst

Shoot, 'tweren't nothin'.  Naming is one of the useless things that I'm good at.  The trick is thinking about it on the back burner.  I can't force it.  It came to me while I was in bed last night.  It ain't no biggie.  I had my parameters set which makes it easier.  He had Stud Muffin and Cougar.  He bought these to breed so the names had to be sexy. 

I don't need a prize.  My prize is having named the fish.

Always move forward. Never look back.

ghonk

Mugwump

Jon

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

That took me back a few years, Bob..... |^|
Jon