• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 07:02:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 488
Total: 489

Albino BN

Started by Mugwump, December 20, 2012, 07:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

As I was putzing and changing fry water tonite..I looked into the one 55gal with some Albino BN's..lo and behold, the male was on eggs....there's a young trio in there, 2 females/1 male, I didn't figure that they were quite ready yet...but..seems they've come into their own....these will throw a percentage of true red eyed albino....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Scoop the trio out and give them a love nest of their very own.  They will thank you.  Congrats.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

I've been tinkering with the idea of shutting down several pair tanks, and dividing the result for cory's or bristlenose....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Do you breed Sterbia's?  If you do, please put me on the list.

Mugwump

I have a small pod of Sterbias, looking for a few more....perhaps some females...
I'll be looking at the next GCCA swap for sure.
Jon

LizStreithorst

Let me know.  I have huge patience when it comes to fish.  The Sterbs do best in groups and I have a great many tanks.  I'll want a ton of them as soon as they're old enough to ship.

ilroost

Jon when is the next swap?

Rjb3

The Milwaukee Aquarium Society is having one on Jan 13th. The GCCA hasn't decided yet. They're thinking February some time.

Mugwump

Ya Bob, I saw that,,looks like they're looking for another place (again)...
Jon