• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 02:07:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 501
Total: 501

Black BN

Started by Mugwump, December 08, 2012, 05:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I was looking around the grow out tank for the wild cross BN's and spotted a black one...cute little devil...just a white tip on the tail, it'll be interesting to see what it grows in to...might be another??..I'll keep looking .....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I think that you sent me a dark one with white on it's tail.  I just went to look, but he must either be hiding or I'm mistaken.
Always move forward. Never look back.

ilroost

is that uncommon, don't think i ever seen a black one. albino, brown, red , calico i've seen

Mugwump

It might just be a common brown that is real dark....but right now, he/she look's black..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

I have a few that are dark but the have spots on the body and white tips on the tail.
Scott

Mir

My BNs have been changing colors more often lately. They're usually light brown, but when they are hanging out in my betta's tank they like to play under the internal filter like it's their cave and they sometimes get real dark like they're trying to camouflage with the filter since it's black, lol. :) The lighter spots on their tails stand out more then too.
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'