• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 10:31:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 527
Total: 527

Super Reds

Started by Jdmcfast, October 29, 2012, 09:34:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdmcfast

Josh

b125killer

I like them there cool.
Scott

P4Angels

WOW them there are nice fishies
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Ron Sower

They are really attractive!  Are they considered Albinos?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Some consider them to be morph's of the Albino's...or L144's....but oranger/reddish....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Jdmcfast

And they have blue or black eyes not Red like albinos

Posted using tapatalk 2

Josh

Mugwump

Yep, that's why what's being called Albinos ..aren't Albinos....no red eyes
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

I couldn't tell for sure if the eyes were red or not.  If they aren't red they aren't albinos.  Red is the only pigment an albino has and that's only because it's from the hemoglobin in the blood.  Without the hemoglobin they would die of course..!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Jdmcfast

The ones I have definitely have dark eyes. But I also have some brown BN that throw brown, albino, and dark eyed albino looking (what people call L144)

Josh