• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 06:23:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 409
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 433
Total: 434

BN daddy - fanning babies

Started by P4Angels, October 19, 2012, 01:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels

So much activity today.  8) It's a good time to add for more tanks.....  ;D

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Any time is a good time to add more tanks.....hehe
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

Yah tell that to the better half....  ??? What Am I saying she is all for it.   ;D Even more now that she has her own tanks of shrimp.  :o
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

Rjb3

My wife has tanks she takes care of and I have mine. It works out good that way.

P4Angels2

Better yet....our shrimp kids have finally been introduced to the fish room and are so happy to be nestled in at our "office" area of the fish room...So fun to glance up and see one of them go floating in their water wonderland...Just as happy to see us as we are to see them....also a good way to remember not to over feed the poor things...but they are greedy little pigs as the food gets pushed and pulled all over then tanks!!

Rjb3

Red Cherry Shrimp flying around the tank remind me of George Jetson and the flying cars all over. Then, I get that spaceship noise in my head.

Don't worry, I'll be okay. LOL

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on October 21, 2012, 05:23:37 AM
Red Cherry Shrimp flying around the tank remind me of George Jetson and the flying cars all over. Then, I get that spaceship noise in my head.

Don't worry, I'll be okay. LOL

LOL........I don't know...???...... ::)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

Well don't ask me how it happened  ::) ,  but looked in there last night and there is another clutch of BN eggs in with Daddy.  ;D  If you look real close you can see them in the picture they are right above him.   I don't think he is ever gonna make it out of that cave.  LOL.  He is the only standard BN in with a group of long fins females. Hoping for a 50/50 group. 8)   Only time will tell.   

Mugwump

LOL..you may have to give him a break soon...
Jon

Jdmcfast

I have a male that is finally getting a break too, he was out a total of 4 days between the last 3 spawns!

Josh

Mugwump

Yep, they need a break every once in a while....sometimes when I move the cave/eggs/etal...I'll leave dad in the fry tank for a bit....give him a big slice of zucchini....
Jon

Jdmcfast

Yep that's what I'm doing with 2 of my males right now.

Posted using tapatalk 2

Josh

P4Angels

This guy has killed off all the other males.  So Im going to let him feel the pain.  lol

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels on October 31, 2012, 09:27:56 AM
This guy has killed off all the other males.  So Im going to let him feel the pain.  lol

Meanie !!!! 8)
Jon

Ron Sower

Hey Aron.  If you have a female brown LFBN can you spare one for my beautiful male?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron