• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 06:00:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 594
Total: 594

Saturday is done....

Started by Mugwump, March 03, 2018, 04:20:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...all ready for the swap except having to bucket a few more fish in the morning....those go in a tank on the swap table....

I brought all the bagged fish, in coolers, up a short time ago....with the tank, water buckets, misc swap bin stuff, yada yada yada....

....that's all for now.....time to chill  |^|

..so how's everyone's day gone.. huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

This morning in Ellisville we had the invasion of the Bikers for God or something like that.  It was mostly men and women in their 50's in traditional biker style on mostly Harley's.  I'm prefer Japanese bikes but I have to admit there is nothing like the sound of a shit load of Harley's riding into town.  They were collecting money to help pay the medical bills of a child who will die of bone cancer.  They set up tables selling chances on winning guns.  There were two different guns one could buy tickets for a chance to win.  I thought it somewhat incongruous that the God Bikers would be telling tickets on guns to aid the parents of a dying child, but what do I know?  I told the old biker lady selling tickets on the guns that I was a bleeding heart pinko liberal and didn't want tickets but I'm a soft touch and I would donate $10. to their cause.  The entertainment value of down town Ellisville being taken over by old bikers with good intentions was worth ten bucks. 
Always move forward. Never look back.