• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 02:18:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 644
Total: 644

Friday's Follies !!!

Started by Mugwump, March 02, 2018, 09:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...got an early nap in.... |^|.... and now I need to go feed Kasey's fish...

It's sunny and warming up now..presently near 40deg's .. 8)

Probably should stop and grab something for dinner tonight...we didn't pull anything from the freezer yesterday... wfwf

What's on tap for the day with you folks?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Getting my stuff ready for the trip to DC. Taking Vikki's daughter home for Spring Break. She's a senior at Delaware State University.

I will be spending the weekend in DC but on Sunday I will go to the BFD (Big Fish Deal) Marketplace http://thebigfishdeal.com/sponsored by the Capital Cichlid Association (CCA) in Rockville, MD.

They do a weekend event once a year. The Marketplace is a swap and it's only done on the last day of the BFD. I will not be able to go to the other events scheduled for Saturday.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 02, 2018, 10:29:05 AM
Getting my stuff ready for the trip to DC. Taking Vikki's daughter home for Spring Break. She's a senior at Delaware State University.

I will be spending the weekend in DC but on Sunday I will go to the BFD (Big Fish Deal) Marketplace http://thebigfishdeal.com/sponsored by the Capital Cichlid Association (CCA) in Rockville, MD.

They do a weekend event once a year. The Marketplace is a swap and it's only done on the last day of the BFD. I will not be able to go to the other events scheduled for Saturday.

..pics..pics..pics.....please  ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..we're back from errands....Kasey's fish fed, stopped at the grocery store, book store, and the decided to stop and have lunch at our favorite diner  |^| |eat| |^|......big lunch...we'll wing it for dinner tonight... ;)

...a gorgeous sunny day with light winds..... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

My hen quit laying in the fish junk cabinet last week.  Today I got the 75 off the stand and got it cleaned out.  Everything is organized neatly into several boxes and is now in the fish junk closet which I also cleaned turned into a fish supply closet.  I'll do the rebuild over the weekend.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

..off to read................ |^|
Jon