• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 01:17:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 653
Total: 654

T's a Wednesday....

Started by Mugwump, February 28, 2018, 08:41:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...neighbor lady's errand(s) cancelled.....but I need to do a few anyway.....I'll get them done early tho.....then putz or whatever... huh

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

..morning to all!...

...Nothing going on for me today...the women's fashion show is Lucy's thing...maybe good for taking a few photos and putzing...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

waterboy

putzing at a women's fashion show? naughty, naughty.  LOL
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on February 28, 2018, 01:36:00 PM

...LOL... :P
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I've been on pins and needles all day long.  I had incoming Half Blacks from Paul and the closer it comes to having them in a tank and happy the more stressed.  My FedEx man rocks.  Regardless of whether I put my home address or shop address on the box he tries the shop first and if I'm not there delivers to the house.  Nice man.  I got the fish just as I was headed home from work. 

The fish are beautiful!  They're in with a bunch of way smaller fish and they're all chowing down on BBS.  Paul's shipping was excellent.  Box arrived without a drop of water missing from the bags.

Today is a good day indeed.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 28, 2018, 01:50:17 PM
I've been on pins and needles all day long.  I had incoming Half Blacks from Paul and the closer it comes to having them in a tank and happy the more stressed.  My FedEx man rocks.  Regardless of whether I put my home address or shop address on the box he tries the shop first and if I'm not there delivers to the house.  Nice man.  I got the fish just as I was headed home from work. 

The fish are beautiful!  They're in with a bunch of way smaller fish and they're all chowing down on BBS.  Paul's shipping was excellent.  Box arrived without a drop of water missing from the bags.

Today is a good day indeed.

|^|..... |^|..... ;)
Jon

Mugwump

..sunny most the day and about 60deg's.....but now it's been getting gloomy looking.... huh.....the rain can't be far off.... huh

....feels like a lazy night for us......cool beans...... 8)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: waterboy on February 28, 2018, 01:36:00 PM
..Ha!  I had to go to the clubhouse office for a bit of business and got a glimpse...bunch of old ladies strutting their stuff...I couldn't even THINK naughty thoughts! wfwf
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron