• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 12:40:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,345
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 765
Total: 765

Sunday Morn'n coffee time.

Started by Mugwump, April 19, 2015, 04:16:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....and the Coffee is so good....swap day so we'll be gearing up, and getting loaded here soon..just need to fill and load the buckets....and make extra coffee of course... ;D

looks like rain today thru tomorrow, cooler too....that's ok......plants are blooming and need it, plus it'll be good sleeping later tonight...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Have a great swap. Hopefully you can sell off your excess BNs.  ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 19, 2015, 06:28:36 AM
Have a great swap. Hopefully you can sell off your excess BNs.  ;D ;D ;D

I took a bucket full for Bob, swapped for his famous fish food #40 pellets.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on April 19, 2015, 05:29:36 PM
I took a bucket full for Bob, swapped for his famous fish food #40 pellets.... ;D

Yep, that's when you know you're got it bad.....  swap fish for food to grow MORE fish  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on April 19, 2015, 07:11:48 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on April 19, 2015, 05:29:36 PM

Yep, that's when you know you're got it bad.....  swap fish for food to grow MORE fish  LOL

Dennis

Yes, you're right, Dennis..... ;D....got it awful bad, ain't it great tho ???
Jon

LizStreithorst

I think that fish for fish food is a great deal and I have a good head on my shoulders :o
Always move forward. Never look back.