• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 12:08:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,345
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 774
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 771
Total: 771

Saturday morn'n peaceful coffee

Started by Mugwump, April 18, 2015, 06:10:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

The coffee is so good...MMMmmmm......I believe that I'll go and get another one... ;D  I'll open up the windows as I go, and let the fresh air in too. A big craft show later over at SHS's main gym. We'll stop by and see what they have ...I hear that there's a bake sale there too... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee good here too. No. 2 pot brewing. Supposed to be 79 degrees here with no wind or clouds. Great day! Koi spawn beginning to bounce off the slate. Parents are doing a great job so far. Should have free swimmers here soon. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 18, 2015, 06:30:19 AM
Coffee good here too. No. 2 pot brewing. Supposed to be 79 degrees here with no wind or clouds. Great day! Koi spawn beginning to bounce off the slate. Parents are doing a great job so far. Should have free swimmers here soon. ;D ;D ;D

About 70 deg's here today.....slight breezes.........perfect !  ;D

The koi parents are doing great job for you.....excellent  ;D    anything in the tank for them to move the fry to....??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

We will have near 70 today. It's a bit hazy....supposed to rain tomorrow.

79 already Willie! Sure is a change from your Illinois weather.  Continued success with the Koi spawn.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 18, 2015, 06:50:50 AM

About 70 deg's here today.....slight breezes.........perfect !  ;D

The koi parents are doing great job for you.....excellent  ;D    anything in the tank for them to move the fry to....??

I have a small plant in there.  Funny thing is they have moved the spawn three times to different areas of the slate. They move the spawn, clean the slate and move them back lol. I have been doing little water changes but I am starting to get an abundance of algae. I will drop a couple of small BNs in there after the fry free swim. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

wsantia1

Quote from: PaulineMi on April 18, 2015, 07:09:57 AM

79 already Willie! Sure is a change from your Illinois weather.  Continued success with the Koi spawn.

Thanks Pauline and yes 79 is quite a change from Illinois weather but also high for this time of year in these parts too lol. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 18, 2015, 07:18:13 AM
Quote from: PaulineMi on April 18, 2015, 07:09:57 AM

Thanks Pauline and yes 79 is quite a change from Illinois weather but also high for this time of year in these parts too lol. ;D ;D ;D

It was about 80 here yesterday.... ;D...today, clear, Sunday and Monday...rain and cooler....good spring weather.. ;D

We've been sitting out on the swing....coffee in hand....sweeeet..
Jon

Ron Sower

Up early today cause I couldn't sleep. Our GSAS general auction is today. I had set aside yesterday to prep all the stuff I plan to take, which I'm glad I did. However, of all days, I kept getting texts, emails, and calls from 3 home buyers I've been working with who suddenly decided they wanted to place offers immediately! Funny how things work like that. I managed to put them all off until later today after the auction, Sunday and Monday. This is a crazy business!  Any time I want business to pick up, I just plan a vacation or special 1 or 2-day event...!

So I finished typing up contracts and emailing them so they can go over them before signing and presentation to the sellers, THEN I finished up gathering and bagging fish, shrimp and plants around 1AM.  Yawn.....!

I'm leaving here at 8AM to get there to help set up.  I'm need my cup of coffee now!

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

We're back from the craft show. It's really nice out now....cooler, light winds....Jan was playing in the strawberry patch and had a bunch of baby rabbits ambush her....LOL.....she caught four, the fifth took off under the deck....oh joy....she'll try and relocate them so mama can find them, and Heidi can't.... ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Parents are doing a great job so far. Should have free swimmers here soon. ;D ;D ;D

The Mutiny is on furiously. Just started some BBS as these guys will be free swimming later tonight. lol  ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 19, 2015, 06:38:36 PM
Parents are doing a great job so far. Should have free swimmers here soon. ;D ;D ;D

The Mutiny is on furiously. Just started some BBS as these guys will be free swimming later tonight. lol  ;D ;D ;D

I love the 'mutiny'....nature at it's finest.... ;D.........enjoy..
Jon