• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 05:34:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,346
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 875
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 872
Total: 873

Wed, 'tax' day coffee...

Started by Mugwump, April 15, 2015, 05:29:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee's wonderful, taxes long ago....another nice day on tap?...yep, it's going to be a real nice day here.. ;D ...a bit of grocery shopping, then some fish room putz'n...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 15, 2015, 05:29:55 AM
...coffee's wonderful, taxes long ago....another nice day on tap?...yep, it's going to be a real nice day here.. ;D ...a bit of grocery shopping, then some fish room putz'n...

Finished and sent off my taxes yesterday. Lots of different forms to fill out due to my relocation and filing two state returns. Still have 1 outstanding w2 form but I was able to get the numbers necessary to do the taxes. ::) Just finishing my pot of coffee and it was very good. Great weather on tap here today too. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

We deserve a bit of nicer weather ... ;D  a bunch of sunny 70+ deg days in a row would be perfect.. :D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Beautiful day here too.

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

Hopefully I get Koi wigglers today. The parents are still caring for them well. Not one white egg on the slate. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 15, 2015, 07:42:46 AM
Hopefully I get Koi wigglers today. The parents are still caring for them well. Not one white egg on the slate. ;D ;D ;D

Excellent  ;D
Jon

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

JR

Great day here also. I got my taxes back yesterday. First time in 20 years I got a check from them. Being retired may not be so bad
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

BallAquatics

Just dropped off the tax papers at the Post Office, glad that's done with.  Had some parts waiting to be picked up.  Scored a great deal on a couple 24 post switches on E-Bay.  $40 shipped for two like new switches.....  they typically go for about $80 each.   ;D ;D ;D

Already working towards next years tax debt.....   :o :o :o

Dennis

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 15, 2015, 07:46:21 AM

Excellent  ;D

Eggs are rocking. Wigglers imminent?
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 15, 2015, 06:30:29 PM

Excellent  ;D

....very, very nice.......and now the moment of truth, regarding their raising....good luck  ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 15, 2015, 06:32:56 PM

Excellent  ;D

....very, very nice.......and now the moment of truth, regarding their raising....good luck  ;D

I've been resisting getting close enough to take pictures. I don't want to spook the young pair.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 15, 2015, 06:35:24 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on April 15, 2015, 06:32:56 PM

Excellent  ;D

I've been resisting getting close enough to take pictures. I don't want to spook the young pair.

Bingo!!.....good plan.... ;D
Jon