• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 02:23:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 756
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 735
Total: 735

T'is Tuesday's coffee time....

Started by Mugwump, April 14, 2015, 06:36:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....and each cup is getting better and better.... ;D    Mid 60's today...a nice spring day to get outside a bit more....if it isn't too windy, I might fire up the grill this afternoon?  MMMmmmm...pork chops..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Same nice spring day here. More of the same tomorrow.  Grass is turning green, tulips and day lilies have popped up, super cute flock of bufflehead ducks are frolicking on the lake. And the Rio Negro/Sta Isabel angels are still fanning their eggs.  ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on April 14, 2015, 08:40:57 AM
Same nice spring day here. More of the same tomorrow.  Grass is turning green, tulips and day lilies have popped up, super cute flock of bufflehead ducks are frolicking on the lake. And the Rio Negro/Sta Isabel angels are still fanning their eggs.  ;D

With the right gene combo in the parents, you could get an interesting mix. Remember the original pairing by Neil Oyama used a Sta Isabel (bred by Ken) and Neil's Rio Negro crossed to a PB blue ghost, with a gold gene.....those are still lurking in the line....Willie got blushers off his pair...I've got gold ghosts/wild type/silver ghosts....'het' for blue??....I really need to do a sibling pairing....don't know why I haven't??.... ???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Cloudy with a slight drizzle most of the day. supposed to clear by the morning. Grass is green and the Cherry Blossoms are blooming so all is good. Koi pair still taking care of their eggs and they have carefully removed the few white ones that were on the slate. I will leave the blue light on tonight as a precaution. Coffee was very good this morning. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.