• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 04:35:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 765
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 740
Total: 740

Sat. Morn'n coffee...

Started by Mugwump, April 11, 2015, 06:23:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....absolutely wonderful coffee this morn'n.....splendid...MMMmmmmm......some putz'n early today, then off to a G'son B-day party around noon....then back and putz some more.... ;D   cold out there now, then 60's, then cold tonight.....good sleeping... ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

We were supposed to get the remains of your storm, last night.  I was worried.  But most of it went north of us, and all we got was some rain.  High winds scare me very badly, been through too many hurricanes in NC.  Yes, coffee is great.
Barb

Mugwump

I'm glad that the storm dissipated quite a bit as it moved on..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Glad to hear the storm missed you Barb. It looks so quiet and peaceful outdoors here this morning. Totally different from the past two days.  ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on April 11, 2015, 07:30:44 AM
Glad to hear the storm missed you Barb. It looks so quiet and peaceful outdoors here this morning. Totally different from the past two days.  ;D

Yes it is a lot different......the winds were still howl'n here yesterday.....sunny, and much calmer today, so far....we might see 60's ??
Jon