• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 10, 2024, 11:25:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,339
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 700
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 365
Total: 366

The wholesaler

Started by LizStreithorst, October 12, 2015, 12:45:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

He delivers to the LFS in Hattiesburg every two weeks.  He didn't want my 100 Angels last time around, I called this morning and now I know why.  The lady I spoke to said that one of their wells went out.  It's fixed but there is a lot of sediment in the water.  He won't want to buy them only to have them die.  The guy himself was out of the office when I called.  He he gets dialysis on Mondays.  She'll let me know later if he wants them.

If he doesn't, in another 2 weeks they will be too big for them.  They like them at quarter size and these are already half dollars.  I'll be forced to offer them for sale on Aquabid.  I don't know why I hate doing that so much.  I just do.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Yes, it can be a pain....but it'll get you something for them....sell em lots of 6 or 12 even.....???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Yessir.  I actually know how much to ask for them, thanks to a friend =;-)  It will be good to me if it comes to advertising them on Aquabid.  I'll be reminded of the fact that more money and a bit of effort is better that less effort and less money.

GeorgeG

Any young Half-Black veils available Liz. All mine are worthless

LizStreithorst

I have a male and female you might like in the pairing tank, George.

LizStreithorst

Looks like I'll be selling them on Aquabid.  Hey George,  interested in a group of 12 Zebra HB X Blue Silvers?  They are a work in progress and only interesting to someone who is up for a breeding challenge.

GeorgeG

I may be interested in the Zebra HB X Blue Silvers but I am no longer buying so called pairs from anyone as they have all turned out to be worthless for me.