• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 10, 2024, 12:46:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,338
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 491
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 463
Total: 463

Meeces again

Started by LizStreithorst, September 29, 2015, 07:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I knew I'd been invaded when I saw the useless cat torturing one to death last night.  After work I set traps...3 in the kitchen, 2 in the laundry room and 1 in the fish room.  In under 3 minutes one in the fish room went snap.  After dinner a saw that I'd caught 2 at the same time in one of the traps in the laundry room.

Anyone care to wager how many I'll catch in the next two weeks?  I'm up to 4 so far.  Last time I think I got 17 of the destructive little bastards.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

They're coming in for the winter!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Rjb3

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 29, 2015, 07:13:30 PM
I knew I'd been invaded when I saw the useless cat torturing one to death last night.  After work I set traps...3 in the kitchen, 2 in the laundry room and 1 in the fish room.  In under 3 minutes one in the fish room went snap.  After dinner a saw that I'd caught 2 at the same time in one of the traps in the laundry room.

Anyone care to wager how many I'll catch in the next two weeks?  I'm up to 4 so far.  Last time I think I got 17 of the destructive little bastards.

This could be another contest . . . . .

LizStreithorst

6.  Both in the kitchen, plus a toad in the fish room.

John Patakos

yep ; it is that time of year again.we are up to 4.our cat is pretty diligent about tracking them.she will catch one and bring it over to show.then she plays with it for a couple of hours.

Barb

Liz, I trapped 7 mice in our new storage shed in the backyard recently.  I felt bad, but they had to go.
Barb

LizStreithorst

7.  Fish room this time.

LizStreithorst

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

9.  Laundry room again.

LizStreithorst

ilroost

Always get that problem when they start taking out the corn around my house. Got a cat but his lazy butt has never caught one yet in the 3 years he has been here

LizStreithorst

12.  one in the fish room, one in the kitchen

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst