• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 11:24:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 732
Total: 732

Hello Tuesday....

Started by Mugwump, February 11, 2014, 06:10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

......needs lots more coffee....... 8) ...can't wake up....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on February 11, 2014, 06:10:50 AM
...can't wake up....

I woke right up when I let the dog out and that -8 ?F air blew in my face.  LOL  It's another beautiful day in the neighborhood!

Dennis

LizStreithorst

Miserable here, too.  Thank God I'm 90 miles south of where they're getting ice.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

I'm awake now too...just dropped Jan off and grabbed a paper....brrr.....come on spring!!
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

....seems I'll be watching a few of the G;kids this afternoon .....only an hour or so tho....I'd better take an extra vitamin, huh?   ;D
Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on February 11, 2014, 01:03:07 PM
....seems I'll be watching a few of the G;kids this afternoon .....only an hour or so tho....I'd better take an extra vitamin, huh?   ;D

Cancelled out on me, they're having to re-sched. or something...???
Jon

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

BallAquatics

Great tune Jon.....  I wore that album out.  Three top 5 hits in 1969.....

• No Sugar Tonight  #1
  • American Woman #1
  • No Time #5

Dennis

Mugwump

Me too Dennis......very great group.... ;D
Jon

JR

I lost my best friend Bryan Wagner at a Who Concert. Dec. 3rd 1979 He was only 17.  I did not think I was going to make it. Broke my right arm. It was at Riverfront in Cincinnati Ohio. Eleven kids lost there lifie's.  oops wrong group. Just seen the Who that is how my eyes work sometimes.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

BallAquatics

Wow, that's terrible JR.  So sorry you lost your friend.

Dennis