• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 01:04:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 771
Total: 771

Hello Monday Again

Started by wsantia1, June 28, 2021, 07:22:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Hi everyone. It was nice to sleep in my own bed last night. My previous two nights in a hotel were not great as I made 5 calls to the front desk for issues that I found with the room. Let me assure you that I am not a very picky person and the hotel (Marriott) is supposed to be a good one. huh Anyway it is good to be home. |^|

It is going to be a hot one here today with temps currently at 80 degrees with 84% humidity. The high temp will get up to 92 with zero % chance of precip. Let me get this straight, 84 % humidity with 0% chance of rain. That doesn't sound good. huh

I probably won't do much today today but I will try to give Kobe a bath. I found a big tick on him yesterday. I don't know if he got it from the kennel or from our walks through a heavily wooded park so I can't blame the kennel even if I wanted too. Delaware is one of the most tick infested states in the country.

I wish everyone a great day.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi Willie, I know you were glad to get home, ticks and all.  Whenever I go anywhere, no matter what a good time I have, I am always happy to get home to my house and cats and fish and plants.  I miss them all whenever I leave. 

It is equally hot and humid here, 90 for both numbers.  A good day to stay in AC for sure!  I work in the yard when there is shade.  And not much of it.  Do you have the cicadas?  We were supposed to have them here, but so far not a single one anywhere in my city.  But as i said yesterday, I have no bugs or frogs this year.  It bothers me wondering what is going on.
Barb

LizStreithorst

Good afternoon Willie and Barb.

It's hot and humid as hell here, too.  I was only able to turn the AC off for several hours around the time the chickens were waking up.  Willie, I echo everything that Barb said.  It feels so good to be back home after a trip.  How was the gettogether?

I shipped of my box of fish, went to the feed store and Ariana and Mikala, Jack and Judy's grand daughters unloaded it for me.  I'm very lucky to have such kind neighbors.  I called my doctors nurse for Tramadol.  It wasn't ready in the pharmacy at noon so the owner of the pharmacy slipped me one on the sly so I wouldn't miss a dose.  I'm feeling pretty good today since I have taken my normal dose of meds.  Just 2 more days till my second shot. 

I got my first beautiful big red tomato from my garden today.  I bought some fruit and some excellent quality (but expensive) bacon at the Ellisville fruit stand.  I'm looking forward to my first BLT of the tomato season later.  I got some blueberries and Alabama peaches, too.

I'm going to put up another auction for Rams now.  All that's left is normal animal chores and time for appreciate being alive.
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

Well, piss.  Dr. Beaman can no longer renew my script for pain meds because I am now under the care of a pain doctor.  I just called the pain clinic and had to leave a message for Dr Leigh's nurse.  Who knows if I'll get it today or not.  I've managed pain before.  I know I can manage.  I just wish I had known about this beforehand so I wouldn't be in this position. 
Always move forward. Never look back.