• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 01:24:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 511
Total: 512

Happy Monday folks

Started by LizStreithorst, August 31, 2020, 08:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I finally feel like a living human being after two days of taking it easy.  I have the damn dentist at 9:30.  Then I need to pick up a piece of plywood and do some more work in the grooming room.  I need to raise my two cages off the floor so lifting the dogs out is easier and make a rack for the guppy pair I purchased on Aquabid.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 31, 2020, 08:17:04 AM
I finally feel like a living human being after two days of taking it easy.  I have the damn dentist at 9:30.  Then I need to pick up a piece of plywood and do some more work in the grooming room.  I need to raise my two cages off the floor so lifting the dogs out is easier and make a rack for the guppy pair I purchased on Aquabid.
...geesh you're energetic!...I'm still trying to get that energetic thing going... huh

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...awoke earlier than normal today...don't know why...It's the start of a brand new day, and I'm off like a herd of turtles....

...Looks like we're going to change banks starting today...the one we've had since we moved here from WA was so close to us...now it's not, so we're moving to a closer one...gotta change a few auto withdrawals... I hate doing that...>:(

...Going to do a little work on the shrimp rack today... and WC on the Congo 125...

...have a good one folks!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Good afternoon folks. Just getting back from Home Depot where I picked up a shoplite to hover over my two shrimp tanks.

Right now I have it laying on top of the tanks but I'm going to hang it over them. It has two LED tubes and it is pretty bright and very light.

It is cloudy and cool out and e may get a little rain in the for of showers but overall it is pretty nice out.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi all, it is getting windy and gray now, dare I hope for rain? What little we got the other day is long gone from our parched soils.  Farmer's crops are dying in the fields like last summer.  Mainly soybeans, corn and cotton, very little tobacco, it was wiped out months ago.'

My blue shrimp are all doing well, seems we 4 are all really enjoying our new little shrimp hobbies.  I am.  We need to get Dennis with shrimp too!
Barb

LizStreithorst

The dentist wants me to go into debt over teeth and I will not!  I figured out a less expensive way he can make me be able to smile again.  I hate teeth!
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 31, 2020, 05:03:05 PM
The dentist wants me to go into debt over teeth and I will not!  I figured out a less expensive way he can make me be able to smile again.  I hate teeth!
...have you tried chewing without them before you say you hate them??? :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron