• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 12:31:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 603
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 586
Total: 586

Fry are growing...

Started by Mugwump, June 27, 2014, 06:07:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....the Koi fry are getting bigger, the Sta Isabel/Rio Negro fry have spiked out.....time to find some space for em....?????...."oh where, oh where can my tank space be, oh where, oh where can it be...??"
HMMmmmmm...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EdKaz

Quoteoh where, oh where can my tank space be, oh where, oh where can it be...??

Thats EASY.................PETCO sale starts today

You DID still have walking and chair space in that basement....and fish cat swim in chairs. ;)

Mugwump

Quote from: EdKaz on June 27, 2014, 08:35:58 AM
Quoteoh where, oh where can my tank space be, oh where, oh where can it be...??

Thats EASY.................PETCO sale starts today

You DID still have walking and chair space in that basement....and fish cat swim in chairs. ;)

Hey!!...not the chairs, those are my meditating spots... ;D....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EdKaz

QuoteHey!!...not the chairs, those are my meditating spots... ;D....

NO PROBLEM........ Take out the chairs, replace them with a ROW of 55's down the center of the room.........and hang a hammock above em ;)

Or get rid of the table and put the chairs THERE.

See there......I got ALL KINDS of ideas to add more tanks in YOUR place. ;)   ;D

Mugwump

...LOL...It's comfortable just the way it is..... ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

Get a Rubber Maid water trough at the feed store that is the size of your choice.  Set it in shade to filtered sun.  Run a cord if you think it might need a heater at night.  Tap into your air supply and run a sponge or three to it.  That's what I'd do if I wanted to grow out to larger and was out of tank space.   And since I'm interested in a couple of new breeding projects I may be doing it by next summer.
Always move forward. Never look back.

b125killer

You could get the trough put it where your table is. Put a piece of glass on top and use it as a table too. Then you can keep the chairs where they are. Problem solved ;D
Scott

LizStreithorst

Quote from: b125killer on June 27, 2014, 09:12:59 PM
You could get the trough put it where your table is. Put a piece of glass on top and use it as a table too. Then you can keep the chairs where they are. Problem solved ;D

What a great idea!  he could do that year round not just during the warmer months.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon