• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 10:34:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 662
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 566
Total: 566

Tuesday stuff

Started by Mugwump, June 05, 2018, 10:22:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....warming up now, but the temps will start crashing around 12:30/1 pm.....pretty breezy again....

....headed down for some water changes....what's everyone else got planned?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..water changes done...cleaned a bunch of sponges yesterday so I could swap out a bunch .....got the wash done too :D....

...time to chill a bit....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It turned quite cool here after the rain,  The over cast is starting to turn into patches of blue sly.
Always move forward. Never look back.

waterboy

Weekly grocery shopping done, water changes done for today. New diaphrams in the air pump yesterday and today everything is back to normal. Been having problems for a while. When I took it apart there was a lot of brown dust inside. Contacted Danner and they said the internal bar needs to be centered.  Doesn't say anything about that in the replacement diaphragm kit. I watched their video and figured it out. Found out I have been rebuilding them wrong.  Should be good to go now for a while.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

...worked on the SAS bylaws some more today...I should have the first draft ready for the called board meeting this Saturday afternoon...I'll email them out Thursday night so all can go over it and have their remarks ready...

...got my awning guy to hang some more roll down screens along the west side of the house which we're hoping will help reduce load on the AC...

...putzed in the shed putting a few more things away...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 05, 2018, 09:47:51 PM
...worked on the SAS bylaws some more today...I should have the first draft ready for the called board meeting this Saturday afternoon...I'll email them out Thursday night so all can go over it and have their remarks ready...

...got my awning guy to hang some more roll down screens along the west side of the house which we're hoping will help reduce load on the AC...

...your mail must be pretty fast to mail on Thursday night..... huh...
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on June 06, 2018, 06:50:12 AM

...it's E-mail...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 06, 2018, 02:07:35 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on June 06, 2018, 06:50:12 AM

...it's E-mail...

....ah...ok....
Jon