• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 11:19:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 584
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 582
Total: 583

A beautiful Monday...

Started by Mugwump, June 04, 2018, 10:34:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...sun is out, breezy, and near 70 degs.......a fine day to mow   |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..lawn's mowed..........time to sit on the deck swing for a bit and have a sandwich  |^|.......

So what's happening gang?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Took Chloe to have the tiny sutures removed from her lower eye lid.  The eye looks great.  That's about it.  Sometimes my day off is productive sometimes not.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

...productive day for me...

...got the first draft of the new club bylaws converted from TAS to SAS wording and deletions this morning...tomorrow I'll work in phrases from the GSAS document...

...this afternoon I got everything pulled out of the shed and moved some big stuff around and started putting stuff back in before taking off for the pool at 3...I have to move a lot of the stuff in tonight because the fella is coming tomorrow at 7:30 AM to hang some outdoor shades for us and it will be in his way...

...watching a little bit of the Women's Fast Pitch World Series ATM...Huskies are still in it...tied at 0 ATM...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron