• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 08:46:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 627
Total: 627

Just another Thursday

Started by Mugwump, March 07, 2019, 06:28:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..doo dah...doo dah.... :)

...now to get a few things done that I've been putting off....... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I'm going food shopping in a few. When I get back I'll run some diatoms and hot mags on my tanks to polish them up. I have new company coming in for the weekend and I'd like to show them off. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 07, 2019, 08:31:31 AM
I'm going food shopping in a few. When I get back I'll run some diatoms and hot mags on my tanks to polish them up. I have new company coming in for the weekend and I'd like to show them off. lol

..... ;).....cool beans........make 'em purty.. |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

..water changes done....I swear the fry are growing as I refill the tank..... huh
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

I brought in the 190 gallon container and put it in the middle of my fish room.  I'm getting ready for the 25 day old chicks I have coming in on the 15th.  Then I went out and pruned my climbing rose that I has only been pruned twice in two years.  I did the same thing yesterday.  I hauled the parts I pruned to the burn pile along with fallen limbs and sticks and had a big fire.  I'll finish the rose tomorrow.  God only knows when I'll get all the sticks picked up and burned.  There is so much to do here and I can do so little at once before I need to rest.  This old age stuff sucks but I do the best I can.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

..I remember pruning Mom's roses for here...she loved her roses..

....have you got your hammock put up out there yet?......

...more chickens?....cool beans  :).....you'll be selling those eggs soon....
Jon

LizStreithorst

Hammock is up.  I don't know if my back will let me sleep in it but I'll try.

I give my eggs away.  I went to the feed store the other day and they are selling eggs for 3 bucks a dozen, but I enjoy having something I can give away.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 08, 2019, 08:46:24 AM
Hammock is up.  I don't know if my back will let me sleep in it but I'll try.

I give my eggs away.  I went to the feed store the other day and they are selling eggs for 3 bucks a dozen, but I enjoy having something I can give away.

...couple bucks a dozen pays for the feed tho... |^|  ;)
Jon