• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 28, 2024, 09:15:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,373
  • Total Topics: 18,549
  • Online today: 338
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 212
Total: 212

Good Monday Morning

Started by wsantia1, November 02, 2020, 06:51:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Another cold day here but at least there is no rain. While we will have plenty of sunshine, the winds will be gusting up to 40 mph. Today's low temp was 37 degrees and our high temp will get up to 47. After today we will be warming up into the 70s later in the week.

I go for part 2 of my root canal later this morning. The infection should be gone and all they have to do make sure it's cleaned out, put some rods in it and close it up.

I won't need a crown because there was already a crown on it that I forgot about. The made a tiny hole in that crown and took the root out though it. It's amazing out small the dental tools have gotten since I was a youngster.

Hope every has a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...good morning, Willie, et. al....

...we're at 77 right now and going to 88 later today...forecast looks wacky on the app on my computer...couple more days of high 80s-low 90s, then down in 60s!!!.. huh wfwf

...we're going up to Scottsdale later this morning for a couple days...Stan's gonna check on the aquariums for us...like I've said before, I don't like to get on here from my phone, so it might be a couple days before I get back on here...but I may be peeking in on you to see how things are going!  :D ;)

...Barb's birthday was yesterday and we went to a new (for us) restaurant last night...it was good...

...thursday, after we get back, I'll be doing some more cichlid & shrimp selling and trading...

...take care...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Good day Willie, and Ron.  That dental description brought back memories Willie!  I have had 3 or 4 RC's done through crowns.  And Ron, sure  hope the missing box of plants gets here today, 40's last night here, 30's tonight.  At least no fish lives are at stake  :(
Barb

LizStreithorst

Hi guys.  My internet went down for a while.  Turns out they had to splice a cable.  I bet some idiot dug withoug calling 811 to make sure no cables were where he dug.

I've washed the sheets and hung them to dry.  The dog laundry is going now but I'll have to stick their stuff in the dryer.  They don't care, but I do.  There's something about laundry drying in the fresh air that makes it smell so much cleaner.  Maybe it's my imagination, but I don't think so.

I make the house presentable enough for someone to visit me without getting grossed out.  Sweeping and dusting makes it look clean even though I know better...

I just got back from shipping a couple of boxes of fish.  Shipping is always stressful for me even though I've gotten better at it.  Barb, I was too stressed about shipping to even start doing it again for a long time.  It's much easier with small soft bodied fish that it is with big breeding age Discus or Angels.

Nothing left on the sechedual today but lunch/dinner, giving the chickens their treats, collecting eggs, and WC.   
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

No box of Ron's plants today, but I did get the box of violet leaves, 5 days late.  I guess Ron's box is lost somewhere.  And it is cold here now, 30's tonight.  Ron can you do a search on it or something?
Barb