• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 05:22:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 427
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 342
Total: 343

A Really Nice Monday

Started by wsantia1, June 08, 2020, 09:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Hi Everyone. It is a really nice day on my side of town. It is currently 76 degrees with our high temp expected to be 78F. The sky is clear and the humidity is at 45%. Just a beautiful day.

Since it's so nice I will be spending the majority of my day taking this weather in because the T-Storms and humidity be rolling in mid week.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and I'll check in again later. |^| |^| |^| 8) 8) 8)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I opened what I thought was my last bag of horse feed last night and it turned out to be laying pellets.  Well...the horse adores chicken feed so that's what she got last night.  At 7:30 this morning I was off to the feed store and a tree had fallen across my road during last night's wind and rain.  I got out by going through the path through the wood into my neighbors back yard and out their drive way. 

Other that that, every thing is coming up roses.  The rain is moving out slowly.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi Willie, sounds like a perfect day up your way.  Liz, glad to hear you came through the storm OK, only a downed tree?  Who will cut it and get it out?  Or just lift off the road maybe?
It is a nice day here too, just hot and humid, but not bad. I took Bill to the Sonic drivein for lunch, he enjoyed his chili dog and tots.  I took a salad from home.  Then I took him on a country drive about 20 mi. He always likes country drives, looking at farm animals, crops, old farm homes, etc.  Plenty of all those here.  He grew up in the country in Western MD.  I grew up in San Francisco.
Barb

wsantia1

Quote from: Barb on June 08, 2020, 12:43:25 PM
Hi Willie, sounds like a perfect day up your way.  Liz, glad to hear you came through the storm OK, only a downed tree?  Who will cut it and get it out?  Or just lift off the road maybe?
It is a nice day here too, just hot and humid, but not bad. I took Bill to the Sonic drivein for lunch, he enjoyed his chili dog and tots.  I took a salad from home.  Then I took him on a country drive about 20 mi. He always likes country drives, looking at farm animals, crops, old farm homes, etc.  Plenty of all those here.  He grew up in the country in Western MD.  I grew up in San Francisco.
Barb

Liz and Barb I'm glad to hear everything is good with you both. I am feeling great now that I've gotten my pain meds refilled. As long as I am careful I should be good on meds for a while.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.