• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 22, 2024, 10:19:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,365
  • Total Topics: 18,546
  • Online today: 848
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 747
Total: 747

rainy Wednesday coffee....

Started by Mugwump, June 22, 2016, 06:02:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...big boomers here too....but the coffee is very good...MMMmmm....

water changes here, and lots of putz'n....very likely a nice nap too... ;D

,,gotta nice 55 about ready for fish arriving today?..tomorrow?....we'll see...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2 now.....I can't get my motor started...LOL   gonna be a slow easy day for sure.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. Much better weather day here. Will get into the upper 80s but the humidity will get way down later on. Tomorrow will be a different story.

Have some fish moving on the agenda but I need to make sure everything is in order before I move one fish. Don't want anything to go wrong.

Coffee was great once again. It was so good I don't need a 2nd pot.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 22, 2016, 07:23:03 AM
Good morning. Much better weather day here. Will get into the upper 80s but the humidity will get way down later on. Tomorrow will be a different story.

Have some fish moving on the agenda but I need to make sure everything is in order before I move one fish. Don't want anything to go wrong.

...OH NO !!!...are you feeling ok?......no 2nd pot.....horrors !!!!!!!!
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on June 22, 2016, 07:33:58 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on June 22, 2016, 07:23:03 AM

...OH NO !!!...are you feeling ok?......no 2nd pot.....horrors !!!!!!!!

lol. The first pot had enough caffeine for takeoff.   mim mim mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

....the box arrived on time with out a hitch....the carrier even had it at our door before 10AM..... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Jon

Mugwump

..chatty bunch, huh?................................................................................................. wfwf
Jon

LizStreithorst

Sorry...Glad the dots arrived safely.  Good hard satisfying day at work.  I think I actually may have made a friend which is very rare for me.  Did WC.  Then I started wondering why RO unit was doing so poorly here lately.  I figured it out, did a bunch of work that I wasn't really in the mood for only to find out that instead of having a spare membrane I have a spare membrane housing ::)  So I'm in a bad mood now >:(  I'll get over it in a bit :-[

You wanted a chatty bunch, Mug?  Sorry.  You just got me huh mim w!w
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 22, 2016, 07:31:22 PM
Sorry...Glad the dots arrived safely.  Good hard satisfying day at work.  I think I actually may have made a friend which is very rare for me.  Did WC.  Then I started wondering why RO unit was doing so poorly here lately.  I figured it out, did a bunch of work that I wasn't really in the mood for only to find out that instead of having a spare membrane I have a spare membrane housing ::)  So I'm in a bad mood now >:(  I'll get over it in a bit :-[

You wanted a chatty bunch, Mug?  Sorry.  You just got me huh mim w!w

..well that most certainly will do, Sweetie.....had the lights on for a short bit...they all came out...approached the tank, they spotted my ugly puss, and went and hid behind the sponges and plants...........sheesh.... huh
Jon

LizStreithorst

They came from a plastic container.  They haven't seen my ugly puss for weeks.  They have become unaccustomed to ugly pusses.  Don't baby them.  They are dots.  They will be fine.

My mood is passing.  I'll be in a good enough mood to order 2 membranes tomorrow.  I have some high TDS RO mix that I will use on the Discus pair.  The other fish that I've been giving low TDS water to will just have to do without for a while.  It's not like it's a big deal.
Always move forward. Never look back.