• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 03:11:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 919
Total: 920

Thurs. coffee...

Started by Mugwump, April 13, 2017, 06:32:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..coffee's very good on a balmy, rainy, morn'n......looks like the rain will be around all through next week..... huh

..onside putz'n for us.....

...slept in a bit....need more coffee..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

No dogs today after  busy days yesterday and the day before.  I'm taking advantage of no dogs by staying home and tearing the shingles and siding off the chicken house, scrounging around for used materials, and making a list of what I need to buy new.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Pot #2 here.....going to dodge rain drops and head over to feed Kasey's babies here in a bit......
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on April 13, 2017, 06:55:05 AM
..???????? Ron ?????

HAHAHAHA! Couldbe me..! My family members are always saying I'm a pot-stirrer...! ;D ;D

...coffee was good...weather is beautiful...maybe the pool this morning and definitely a game of Somba this afternoon with another couple of desert rats (year-rounders here) |^|...

...already met with a guy this morning to quote me cost for pouring a concrete slab between the two lots...said goodbye to another friend leaving for the summer... We're gonna miss a lot of these guys and gals.... :(

...maybe some grilling tonight...Or a chicken/mango salad... |eat|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wallace

I'm rained out today, so I'm getting an early start on my taxes...
Dan

LizStreithorst

I got the shingles off the chicken house.  There were two sets of shingles and underneath them were ant nests galore.  Some of the ply wood was quite rotten and ant eaten and will have to be replaced.  I wanted to get the wafer board off the sides and have the building down to bare bones but it ain't gonna happen today.  I'm whupped.  I got one piece off and then threw in the towel for the day.

Mugwump

..just purz'd today.....ran up and fed Kasey's Betta fry...then just came back and tinkered a bit in the fish room......quick nap...the sun finally showed up, but alas it will be brief as the rain comes back in a bit.....
Jon

waterboy

Did a few water changes.
Got a customer coming tomorrow to clean me out of baby Angels, Cories, and Bristlenoses.  Put a trap in one Bristlenose tank to start catching some.  Need to go down and dump it out and reload it.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on April 13, 2017, 03:59:55 PM
Did a few water changes.
Got a customer coming tomorrow to clean me out of baby Angels, Cories, and Bristlenoses.  Put a trap in one Bristlenose tank to start catching some.  Need to go down and dump it out and reload it.

...Carl ?.....
Jon

LizStreithorst

I worked all scrunched and wanted to do normal unscrunched walking to make my little body parts feel better.  I walked to the mail box.  It's a decent walk to my mail box.  It did make me feel better.  My neighbor, Jack was on his back porch when was heading home from collecting my New Yorker from the mail box.  He poured me a Jim Beam and coke.  I shouldn't have drunk it.  He made it very strong.  I don't think that my old body hurts as much as it did before the bourbon and coke but it still hurts.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 13, 2017, 04:54:00 PM
I worked all scrunched and wanted to do normal unscrunched walking to make my little body parts feel better.  I walked to the mail box.  It's a decent walk to my mail box.  It did make me feel better.  My neighbor, Jack was on his back porch when was heading home from collecting my New Yorker from the mail box.  He poured me a Jim Beam and coke.  I shouldn't have drunk it.  He made it very strong.  I don't think that my old body hurts as much as it did before the bourbon and coke but it still hurts.

....relax now and have a cold one.. w!w... |^|....and good hot soak and you'll sleep like a baby...
Jon

waterboy

Quote from: Mugwump on April 13, 2017, 04:02:23 PM
Quote from: waterboy on April 13, 2017, 03:59:55 PM
Did a few water changes.

...Carl ?.....

Yes.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.