• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 07:49:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 605
Total: 605

bridie

Started by derick, November 06, 2012, 12:09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derick

here is our new pup ( bridie our german shepard ).
Derick

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Nothing quite like a new puppy.....

Dennis

derick

thanks guys its much appreciated.  :)
Derick

b125killer

Scott

Jo

Too cute! and nothing like puppy breath!  :D
Jo

Mugwump

Quote from: Jo on November 07, 2012, 03:07:57 PM
Too cute! and nothing like puppy breath!  :D

or a puppy sleeping in your lap...because soon she'll be too big to....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

are they ever to big?  my pit is over 65 lbs and still fights to sit in my lap

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on November 07, 2012, 05:52:47 PM
...because soon she'll be too big to....

20 years ago I used to work in environmental remediation.  I often traveled all over so we got a couple of protectors for the wife and kids - 2 rotweilers, a male and female.  The male we purchased as a puppy.

From the first day we brought him home, until the day he passed, if you sat on the floor like you wanted to play with him, he would come over and sit in your lap.  In his prime, he weighed in at 140 pounds!  lol  A couple of the best dogs I ever had.....

Dennis

Mugwump

LOL...no, not realyy...Abby's spoiled too and she's a big female German Shepherd...pushing 100lbs....still loves a good huggiing....and rolls her eyes like a puppy...
When Abby was a pup, I tied 6 empty p;astic milk jugs along a hunk of good rope...I put on the back of the Deere and would drive slow around the yard...I called it 'trolling for Shepherds'....she'd come flying out of nowhere and grab a jug and hold on ....LOL....she still makes me smile...
Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 07, 2012, 06:10:13 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on November 07, 2012, 05:52:47 PM
...because soon she'll be too big to....

20 years ago I used to work in environmental remediation.  I often traveled all over so we got a couple of protectors for the wife and kids - 2 rotweilers, a male and female.  The male we purchased as a puppy.

From the first day we brought him home, until the day he passed, if you sat on the floor like you wanted to play with him, he would come over and sit in your lap.  In his prime, he weighed in at 140 pounds!  lol  A couple of the best dogs I ever had.....

Dennis

We had a neighbor with a big female 'rottie' named Maggie....she'd jump our 5 foot fence to play with Abby and my sons....what a sweetie...
Jon

derick

hi guys that pic of bridie was taken 8 weeks ago this is how she looks now.  :)
Derick

BallAquatics

That's what we'd call "bright eyed and bushy tailed!"   Great looking dog.

Dennis

Jo

She is beautiful! Love her eyes!!!!
Jo

derick

thanks for the kind words.  :)
Derick