• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 07:21:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 579
Total: 579

Some Angel pics...

Started by Mugwump, October 15, 2012, 12:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Blue wifi pair......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Jo

What pretty babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jo

P4Angels

I love the black tips on there dorsal fin.....   I have some PB half blacks that have that same black tips.   Good job on them
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

An old pic of Bam Bam....DD Black Super(duper) veil
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pebbles..Bammers best girl.... 8)
Jon

Jo

Jo

Mugwump

Thank you....with all that finage, they didn't spawn well....lots of flying eggs....
Jon

Jo

Is that a normal problem with veils??? I have a few, they are nothing like that though. Those are stunning!!!
Jo

Jdmcfast

Quote from: Mugwump on October 24, 2012, 08:21:05 PM
An old pic of Bam Bam....DD Black Super(duper) veil

I have a make very similar to this.
Nice looking fish

Posted using tapatalk 2

Josh

Mugwump

Quote from: Jo on October 25, 2012, 02:41:40 PM
Is that a normal problem with veils??? I have a few, they are nothing like that though. Those are stunning!!!

Remember these were 'super veils'.....not reg veils..
'Bammer' was a big boy..easily 15"-16"+ tip to tip...and he was clumsy..not all the eggs would get fertilized.....'Pebbles' wasn't small either, and it took her a few spawns to learn not to knock off as many eggs as stayed on the slate....
Jon

Jo

Wow! 15-16 inches  :o That is a big boy!
Jo