• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 04:33:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 607
Total: 607

OUR fish room pic's

Started by P4Angels, October 20, 2012, 09:55:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels

3 weeks old today - 100 gallon display tank.   Growing out some PB's in there and a few discus:

8 gallon saltwater Nano:

Neolamprologus Multifasciatus (Shell Dwellers) 55 gallon:
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

P4Angels

Just added the doors and the hood today:  x2 50 gallons w/ 3- gallon sump:

Nursery (X3 with over flows to a 20 gallon sump - just took it all down and cleaned it up) and 75 gallon grow out

OUR Office and shrimp tanks (reds & blues shrimp)
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

P4Angels

75 grow out (bottom) top other intrests (kribs and apistipos)

OUR breeder rack 10 20 gallon tanks

55 gallon discus breeder and another 55 gallon for gro outs..

P4Angels

Jon we are gonna catch you with# of tanks.  Wish I had all the tanks in iowa in storage.  Now that would be something to see... Need a bigger house...

b125killer

Cool pics. I always like seeing other peoples fish room.
Scott

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

ilroost

JR

How much work does it take to keep the Nano tank going. I have thought about one. By the way it is a good lookin tank.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Jo

That is great!!! I wish I had more room. I'm gonna have to start selling furniture to make room for more tanks.
Jo

P4Angels

Quote from: Jo on October 24, 2012, 04:19:29 PM
That is great!!! I wish I had more room. I'm gonna have to start selling furniture to make room for more tanks.

There allot easier then you think.... We tried a 50 gallon salt water, but desired something more us.  So the nano was it..