• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 09:37:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 530
Total: 530

Tuesday's new pot coffee

Started by Mugwump, May 19, 2015, 06:12:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....Yep, the old Mr Coffee finally blew a gasket, and went belly up.....but I had a brand new one in the closet, just in case of such a catastrophe..  ;D
The coffee is wonderful....MMmmmmm....fantastic....MMmmm....can't wait for the 2nd pot  ;D

Cold, windy, overcast outside....colder tomorrow and rainy?.....surely this is the last hurrah ?? It's a good thing that I have some heat packs now, I need to ship a box up around Detroit this morning....pretty cool up that way too...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

LOL...this is great....2nd pot already.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Yep....chilly here, we're north of Detroit.  I did some yard work this morning and almost went back in the house for a jacket. Light labor warmed me up though.  :) 
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

Pretty warm here with temps in the mid 80s. It did rain overnight so the grass got some water.  I don't want to waste water on grass. Coffee was real good but only got through 1 pot before I had to go out.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 19, 2015, 01:01:04 PM
Pretty warm here with temps in the mid 80s. It did rain overnight so the grass got some water.  I don't want to waste water on grass. Coffee was real good but only got through 1 pot before I had to go out.

Hasn't even hit 50 yet here.....and not looking good for it to do so either....
Jon