• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 09, 2024, 02:32:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 635
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 629
Total: 630

NO! more tanks... lol

Started by P4Angels, August 08, 2014, 05:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels

Local fish store is having there 40th anniversary sale this weekend.   Called them you last week to see if they wanted fish. And they place a nice order of 18 Blue Angels and 6 Large Silvers Angels... So we take then down to the store and lori spots this 12 gallon Mr Aqua frameless tank and falls head over heal for it. 

Of course we now need a light for this bad boy and Lori be Lori had she just had to have a Fuge Ray Planted+ 36" LED Light

An we walk out owing them a waping $30.70 for the whole setup....  Not a bad deal at all.... All this and she told me couple months back... NO MORE FISH TANKS lol  ;)

So now we ( I ) have to make a new stand for it
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

ilroost

Very nice!! Love the rimless tanks

Mugwump

nice...it'd make a great photo tank for fish, huh.....he he... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels2

yea yea we both agreed that it would be a great tank for the guppy's in the living room tank......and the light is something that he has been wanting to do a review on but for the price of both we couldn't get a better deal any where else!!!

P4Angels

Stand made and installed placed the tank on the stand and now it;s all hers and here it is  Lori's newest 12 gallon tanks setup:

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

Mugwump

When it clears up, it'll be nice....plants should thrive in that low level/well lit tank too... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

Customized Lori's stand today....  ::)

Mugwump

very nice...'Matten' filter too...sweet  :D
Jon