• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 09:47:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 185
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 89
Total: 89

Hey John......

Started by EdKaz, June 14, 2014, 06:18:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EdKaz

These are the ones you seen in the end tank..... the MW  male and CTJ veiled female. The colors in these have remained as you seen them, maybe even deeper orange....and they have a fair amount of black in em. Got 50-60 of these swimming with the parents but are starting to pick on mom despite being fed 3-4 times a day....so its time to move em, and move em out.

Have ya Got a tank ready to take care of your half?

And These are from the MW Female with the CTJ veiled male. They are a week behind the first ones. Not as intensely colored so far, but also show little black in em.......except for ONE, who so far looks to be almost ALL black. ???  Got A hundred or two here......you need some of these too. ;)

BTW......remember Momma kinda hiding when you were here last and these were still wigglers?
She didnt disappoint, nor waiver from HER  typical behavior. As soon as the lil ones popped off the floor of the tank......so did she.......... and she hasnt stopped nervously herding her kids together and trying to attack me each time I walk past HER tank. 

Mugwump

I remember those in the top left tank very well.....a very splendid cross...and yeppers, love to have some of those to cross into mine here....creating another back cross line.....most excellent sir....might have to make a run down early this week......you at home? or visiting the 'cow town pill roller' ?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EdKaz

Quotemight have to make a run down early this week......you at home? or visiting the 'cow town pill roller' ?

Should be here all week. Got a week and a half vacation from the white coats. :)