• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 01:16:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 654
Total: 655

Sat. Morn'n coffee...

Started by Mugwump, February 06, 2016, 05:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee is good this morn'n.......40's for the weekend...then it crashes big time, and snow.....winter's last hurrah, I hope...

water changes and putz'n.....maybe an errand tossed in..??   then chill'n...might watch a flick or two..?...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great. Similar temperature here. In the 40s with some sunshine. Will be doing my water changes  and cleaning up this morning so that I can free up the rest of the weekend.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Pot #2 here.....and very good.. |^|

I need to get going...I think the two spawns should be free swimming this morn'n...hopefully all are up and going... |^|....plus I want to see if the other two spawns are still on slates and being tended.....plus..LOL...to see if the other pair are ready to go today...they're close now...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Life is good. So is the coffee.

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 06, 2016, 06:39:16 AM
Pot #2 here.....and very good.. |^|

I need to get going...I think the two spawns should be free swimming this morn'n...hopefully all are up and going... |^|....plus I want to see if the other two spawns are still on slates and being tended.....plus..LOL...to see if the other pair are ready to go today...they're close now...

I've got to move more fry this morning. It's crazy. Just 2 weeks ago they only needed 29 gallons of tank space now the are up to 110 gallons. huh
Willie

LizStreithorst

I am not a heathen this morning.  I decided to make 2 cups of coffee!

Went down to the fish room and saw my wigglers starting to mutiny.  I only glanced at them because this is a dangerous time.  I'll wait another hour before I go down to feed and check again.  Fingers crossed.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Aha, the weekend!  Lots of IT work.  My oldest and largest client is going to go direct on-line sales.  Mods to the current website, set-up for a complete new ecommerce website.  Should be fun.

Coffee is pretty good too!  Pot #2 going down smooth.

Good luck with those fry Liz!

Dennis

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 06, 2016, 07:00:56 AM
I am not a heathen this morning.  I decided to make 2 cups of coffee!

Went down to the fish room and saw my wigglers starting to mutiny.  I only glanced at them because this is a dangerous time.  I'll wait another hour before I go down to feed and check again.  Fingers crossed.

Good luck with those fry Liz. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on February 06, 2016, 06:45:26 AM

Yep....Life is good....

L144 LF fry.............more around the log...and well...all over...LOL

Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 06, 2016, 07:45:19 AM
Quote from: Rjb3 on February 06, 2016, 06:45:26 AM

Yep....Life is good....

L144 LF fry.............more around the log...and well...all over...LOL

The only item kleft on my wish list. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

LizStreithorst

Quote from: BallAquatics on February 06, 2016, 07:03:43 AM
Aha, the weekend!  Lots of IT work.  My oldest and largest client is going to go direct on-line sales.  Mods to the current website, set-up for a complete new ecommerce website.  Should be fun.

Coffee is pretty good too!  Pot #2 going down smooth.

Good luck with those fry Liz!

Dennis

Willie and Dennis, this time the parents did right.  I have maybe 60 or so 70 fry up and about and eating well.  The parents can't stand the sight of me |^|
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 06, 2016, 07:02:31 PM

Willie and Dennis, this time the parents did right.  I have maybe 60 or so 70 fry up and about and eating well.  The parents can't stand the sight of me |^|

That's great Liz.  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie