• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 03:55:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 646
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 601
Total: 601

Deep South Tornados

Started by PaulineMi, February 03, 2016, 07:49:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

Checking in on Liz....   I see you on the forum so hopefully all is well with you, friends and acquaintances.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

I was lucky again, pauline.  We had big winds yesterday afternoon.  Power went you for about an hour.  Thunderstorms and heavy rains late last night, and many panting trembling dogs on the bed.  No damage here, though.  Sun's out this morning.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Last night on the weather, we was watching all that stuff move through Miss.....we thought, I sure hope it misses Liz...but the whole state caught that deluge....quite a storm....

Did you fire up your new generator??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I did not.  I didn't want to bother running long extension cords through the house if it was only going to be about for a small time.  I figured I'd just take a nap instead.  It was back on in an hour.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 03, 2016, 08:27:03 AM
I did not.  I didn't want to bother running long extension cords through the house if it was only going to be about for a small time.  I figured I'd just take a nap instead.  It was back on in an hour.

Maybe when spring gets here, with nicer weather, you can get it set up to the box for a quick change over.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson