• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 03:56:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 646
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 601
Total: 601

Morn'n coffee....

Started by Mugwump, February 03, 2016, 07:01:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Good Lord.  Here I am worrying about cars and there you are with all this hard shit hanging over you.

You will do well despite the fact that it's all PITA stuff.  Sometimes life dumps more hard stuff on us than seems fair, at least it has with me. I came out fine.  You will, too.
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 03, 2016, 08:27:07 AM
I am up and at em. coffee was very good. Just dropped Kobe off at the Kennel for a couple of days because it is going to be pretty busy around here and I can't focus on him properly. anyone who's had a Jack Russell knows what I mean by that. I always have to keep an eye on him. He love going to the Kennel where he can hang out with all of his friends. They basically give him free rein.  mim

A JRT owner here.  Look in the other direction and they can either be gone or in trouble when ya look back.  ;D 
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

I think that I must be the only person who owes an obese JRT who is a sissy girl.  Totally unlike your typical JR.

Ron Sower

My imprisonment is over. The plastic is down and I'm free to roam about the house. Got a lotta little PITA stuff done as you mentioned, Liz. But my cup o' coffee has long ago run out. Thankfully there was some creamer and caramel sauce in it for a little nutrition today. Lucy's home now and it's time to go get some FOOOOOOD...! I be HOOOONGRY...!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst