• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 04:02:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 646
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 622
Total: 622

Morn'n coffee....

Started by Mugwump, February 03, 2016, 07:01:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....a good cup of coffee too...MMMmmm....slept late.... |^| ;D |^|......

Another cloudy gloomy day here....dank....blah..... wfwf

Water changes and fry moving today.....just putz'n a bit....maybe a nap....??

..Spring, where are ye?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Willie sleep in this morn'n ?....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I am up and at em. coffee was very good. Just dropped Kobe off at the Kennel for a couple of days because it is going to be pretty busy around here and I can't focus on him properly. anyone who's had a Jack Russell knows what I mean by that. I always have to keep an eye on him. He love going to the Kennel where he can hang out with all of his friends. They basically give him free rein.  mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 03, 2016, 08:27:07 AM
I am up and at em. coffee was very good. Just dropped Kobe off at the Kennel for a couple of days because it is going to be pretty busy around here and I can't focus on him properly. anyone who's had a Jack Russell knows what I mean by that. I always have to keep an eye on him. He love going to the Kennel where he can hang out with all of his friends. They basically give him free rein.  mim

Maybe it'll wear him out a touch?.....LOL....not!.....he'll come home nuttier than ever... |^|

Jon

BallAquatics

I'm hoping to have a PJ day.  Can't remember the last time I had one.  Just planning on putz'n.  Got the CAFE website set-up for convention registrations, sent out invoices to clients.....  maybe time for some oats & toast.  I've lost track of the coffee consumed  LOL

Maybe I'll start some veg and flower seeds today!  That sounds like a fun and relaxing project.....

Dennis

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 03, 2016, 08:35:38 AM

LOL....not!.....he'll come home nuttier than ever... |^|
[/quote]

Yes he will but I'll be able to manage him better when I don't have a thousand things to do. lol

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on February 03, 2016, 08:35:54 AM
I'm hoping to have a PJ day.  Can't remember the last time I had one.  Just planning on putz'n.  Got the CAFE website set-up for convention registrations, sent out invoices to clients.....  maybe time for some oats & toast.  I've lost track of the coffee consumed  LOL

Maybe I'll start some veg and flower seeds today!  That sounds like a fun and relaxing project.....

Dennis

We're aways yet from starting seeds....but soon...we've got the seeds all over the place...except for a few plants....
Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 03, 2016, 08:38:36 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 03, 2016, 08:35:38 AM

LOL....not!.....he'll come home nuttier than ever... |^|

Yes he will but I'll be able to manage him better when I don't have a thousand things to do. lol
[/quote]

+1..... w!w
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on February 03, 2016, 08:40:21 AM
We're a ways yet from starting seeds....but soon...we've got the seeds all over the place...except for a few plants....

Yep, I've got some geraniums that say 14 to 16 weeks to bloom.  If I get 'em started now that should put them on schedule for June.....

Dennis

Ron Sower

Mornin' , folks! Haven't had my coffee yet. Lucy's gone to babysit a friend's baby this morning. I gotta get some stuff off my desk. Going to get coffee first. be back soon.... This mornin's rough. :-\
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Ok...I got my "heathen" cup now. It used to be I would wake up and jump out of bed and go-go-go! Now I roll over in bed and say no-no-no! Geesh getting up is tough these days...! I think I'll get to working on some of that stack on my desk now.  Later I should start my 30 hours of continued ed classes for renewing my real estate license that's due every 2 years.....My how time can fly! :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 03, 2016, 10:47:55 AM
Ok...I got my "heathen" cup now. It used to be I would wake up and jump out of bed and go-go-go! Now I roll over in bed and say no-no-no! Geesh getting up is tough these days...! I think I'll get to working on some of that stack on my desk now.  Later I should start my 30 hours of continued ed classes for renewing my real estate license that's due every 2 years.....My how time can fly! :D

...good luck on the test.... |^|..git 'er done !!
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on February 03, 2016, 10:58:18 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on February 03, 2016, 10:47:55 AM

...good luck on the test.... |^|..git 'er done !!
It's online, thankfully, and there is usually a quiz at the end of each section. You can't move on until you've mastered each quiz at least 70%. No major test for license renewals. The test for the original course is long and tough, and then you take a state test at a testing facility which is proctored and it's long and tough also..up to 3 hours if i remember right. In Wa you never get your score on that one. You just get told you pass or fail. If you fail, you can take it again, paying another testing fee of course!!!

And thank for the luck, Mugs. I have 2 months to do this so I'll start today and do a little daily.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..you'll do fine  |^|....Ace that puppy !
Jon

Ron Sower

So far I've been filing away business receipts into the proper months' files; set up an appointment with my tax/financial adviser for next week to determine what to do with a small inheritance from my dear sweet parents; reviewed the information I got yesterday when I went to Olympia for Advocacy Day for low income housing bills being presented to the house Judiciary Committee...this not only affects me personally and professionally, but it affects some of my stupid friends who don't get it that our state really doesn't protect homeowners in rented parks very well from capricious and avaricious landlords. There are other states with better laws.

The painter has every doorway in our house covered over with plastic film for a little while as he prepares and paints our ceilings. I'm imprisoned in my room.. !

Back to work!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron