• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 02:47:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 624
Total: 625

License

Started by JR, February 02, 2016, 07:58:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JR

Man life can be hard LOL. Eye doc said I Wont pass my eye test next year. You have to have at least 20-40 to pass I have 20-50. But there is a bright side to it. Ohio State has a eye clinic just for blind guys like me. I called them today. They said they could help. They call it optic sight. There is only 800 folks in Ohio that have this set up. They do a eye test than fit you with a pair op optic glasses. Next step is to drive with a State Boy for 4 to 6 hrs if you pass you go get your license.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Quote from: JR on February 02, 2016, 07:58:41 PM
Man life can be hard LOL. Eye doc said I Wont pass my eye test next year. You have to have at least 20-40 to pass I have 20-50. But there is a bright side to it. Ohio State has a eye clinic just for blind guys like me. I called them today. They said they could help. They call it optic sight. There is only 800 folks in Ohio that have this set up. They do a eye test than fit you with a pair op optic glasses. Next step is to drive with a State Boy for 4 to 6 hrs if you pass you go get your license.

Laser surgery?...I have a good friend who had coke bottle bottoms for glasses...got the laser surgery and it did wonders... not perfect but he swears he hasn't seen that well since his teens.... 2c2...I've heard it's good for most folks but has some limitations according to a person's vision issues...?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...by the way, they got me this year too...I finally am required to wear my glasses while driving.....sheesh...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

Laser is not a option for me. I wish it was.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day