• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 09:42:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 601
Total: 603

Yup, Monday's coffee

Started by Mugwump, February 01, 2016, 06:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...is really good........can't wake up.....more coffee needed................ wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

It is a nice 40 degrees right now. Got to go to the shop today. It will be nice have not been there in a few months. Grandsons are doing a great job. They don't need me much anymore.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

wsantia1

I'm up and coffee is good but for some reason I am moving slowly. The sun is coming out and the temps are topping out at 58 degrees so I better get moving. Don't want to let a nice sunny day go to waste. mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..pot #2 now...things are getting better..........low 40's today....and sunny?...what's sunny?.....

a lazy day here....been running for the last few days...time to recharge the old bones.....yup...just a bit of putz'n..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Finished my morning cup...Going to rain the next few days. Sunbreaks in there occasionally. Temps in mid-high 40s.

Should be finishing the kitchen and living room ceiling painting, etc., today and "normal" may be just around the corner! Whatever that is!!!! huh
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 01, 2016, 11:13:49 AM
Finished my morning cup...Going to rain the next few days. Sunbreaks in there occasionally. Temps in mid-high 40s.

...how can you only drink one cup of coffee ???     heathen....LOL
Jon

LizStreithorst

According to Mug I'm a heathen, too.  I suppose most folks here in the Bible Belt consider me a heathen as well, but not due me my low coffee intake.  I disregard the views of religious fanatics whether they worship coffee or roll around on the floor speaking in tongues ;)
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 01, 2016, 11:40:56 AM
According to Mug I'm a heathen, too.  I suppose most folks here in the Bible Belt consider me a heathen as well, but not due me my low coffee intake.  I disregard the views of religious fanatics whether they worship coffee or roll around on the floor speaking in tongues ;)

...LOL.....the 'South' is different, huh?... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 01, 2016, 11:40:56 AM
I would have guessed that!   |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on February 01, 2016, 11:15:51 AM

Yep! That's me. I never started drinking it for real until I moved out here in Coffeeville! I swear to you that in some areas there is a coffee shop on all 4 corners of an intersection. For awhile, in one place we lived, there were 2 Starbucks on 2 of 4 corners at an intersection!!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 01, 2016, 12:13:01 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 01, 2016, 11:15:51 AM

Yep! That's me. I never started drinking it for real until I moved out here in Coffeeville! I swear to you that in some areas there is a coffee shop on all 4 corners of an intersection. For awhile, in one place we lived, there were 2 Starbucks on 2 of 4 corners at an intersection!!

LOL......I'm not a fan of Starbucks, period....Caribou Coffee isn't bad tho......but it's rare that I go there too...
Jon

LizStreithorst

Starbucks coffee is bitter.  I can drink it but it's not my favorite.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 01, 2016, 01:11:51 PM
Starbucks coffee is bitter.  I can drink it but it's not my favorite.

...agreed....something about the brewing that I don't like....plus....rotten service here..and I don't speak 'Yuppie'....
Jon

LizStreithorst

I ask for small, medium, or large.  I hate it when people put on airs.  Heck, it's coffee.  I know to ask for a breve, though.  It's made with half and half ;D

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 01, 2016, 02:15:45 PM
I ask for small, medium, or large.  I hate it when people put on airs.  Heck, it's coffee.  I know to ask for a breve, though.  It's made with half and half ;D

Lucy loves their breve coffees. I go for the caramel frappacinos! No whip! Don;t want to get any fatter! :-\
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron