• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 01:59:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 632
Total: 632

Saturday's morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, January 30, 2016, 06:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

,,a very good cup too...it's already mid 30's headed for the 40's today...it's been awhile since we've seen 40's around here..Swap day tomorrow is expected to be in the 40's too |^|.....altho maybe some rain??....

We'll finish up the swap prep today....and be all ready to load, except for gathering/bagging fish in the morn'n...we're looking forward to seeing everyone again too.....it's a fun day  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Just on my 2nd cup but it sure is good. Lots of running around to do today as the temps climb back up to 40. It's going to be 60 on Wednesday. I wish I knew that last Wednesday.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 30, 2016, 06:34:56 AM
Just on my 2nd cup but it sure is good. Lots of running around to do today as the temps climb back up to 40. It's going to be 60 on Wednesday. I wish I knew that last Wednesday.

..what is this number 60 degs...??.....LOLOL.....
Jon

Mugwump

..officially pot #2.....MMMmmmmm...
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 30, 2016, 06:40:33 AM

It is the Aroma of Spring "Old Wise One" lol.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 30, 2016, 06:57:41 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on January 30, 2016, 06:40:33 AM

It is the Aroma of Spring "Old Wise One" lol.

...let it be so..... w!w
Jon

Ron Sower

Coffee good...out of my brand, but Lucy's works in a pinch.

Sunny at the moment, but like yesterday, that is always subject to change within 15 minutes. 40 now - 46 gonna be the high.

Have the rest of the China cabinet doors to hang and then touch up. Meanwhile, Dan is supposed to be back to work on the kitchen. We made a lot of changes in where we want light switches and receptacles and that has taken a bit longer. Also have another fellow coming in this morning to reset a toilet that is wobbly. Later, I gotta get started on promoting the NW Aquarium Swap Meet for Feb 21. Anyone interesting in coming out to it?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Any one there drink Givalia coffee?  It has the best flavor of any coffee I've found.
Always move forward. Never look back.