• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 11:34:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 644
Total: 644

Fri. coffee

Started by Mugwump, January 29, 2016, 05:56:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee is very good....MMmmm.....a cold 20deg's out there now...only a 30deg high expected before going into the 40's on Sat/sun.....then snow/ice/whatever early next week....isn't that nice?....LOL

...bunch of putz'n today....clean up a couple tanks for Sunday's swap...and doing some water changes, etc...then?....chill'n out..

...spring?..where are you?....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..pot #2....and perfect  ;D...I'm having a hard time getting going this morn'n........ wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Up and at 'em since 4:00am.  Cool day here with temps hovering around freezing.  Still calling for 50's this weekend.   |^|

Started work on a new website this morning...  columbuskillifishgroup.org  It's built on my own cloud server running Ubuntu server 14.04 and the Nginx web server software.  It will be interesting to see how it compares to site on shared hosting...

Dennis

wsantia1

Coffee is real good today. It's cold but sunny. The wind is supposed to pick up later today though. Getting ready to take the dog to the park because he's starting to bug me. He loves getting in the car and going over there. I love it too. lol |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...got a box coming in here soon, it's out for delivery...and we're among his first stops.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.....soon  |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

What's in the box?

Another rainy day here. In low 50s. Gonna paint doors for the china cabinet today. My contractor has been away 2 days to work on a house we're going to list. He should be finishing there this morning and we can get on with our kitchen.

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 29, 2016, 12:21:35 PM
What's in the box?

Another rainy day here. In low 50s. Gonna paint doors for the china cabinet today. My contractor has been away 2 days to work on a house we're going to list. He should be finishing there this morning and we can get on with our kitchen.

....some fish from Willie....now I have to get his box ready for him... ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

Yesterday I traded some plants with a gal for some white worm and microworm cultures. I love trading with my friends in the hobby. The plants she wanted were some I'd gotten from her about a year ago and she lost all her parent stock.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron