• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 12:25:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 693
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 689
Total: 689

Wednesday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, January 27, 2016, 05:13:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee's wonderful... |^|  ..it'll be another cold and dank day here...blah

..more fish room putz'n on tap....fry water changes...getting the gear packed and ready for Sunday's swap....maybe an errand or two squeezed in too.. huh

..we're ready for spring..big time....we need some sun...all this gloomy weather can make your mood dismal......

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on January 27, 2016, 05:13:07 AM
..we're ready for spring..big time....we need some sun...all this gloomy weather can make your mood dismal......

Sorry to hear about your continued bad weather Jon.  Down here, we have made a BIG turn around.  Above freezing for the next week with weekend temps in the 50's.

Dennis

wsantia1

Coffee is very good this morning. The rain is rolling out and going up to the mid 40s. Still piles of snow everywhere but the big meltdown has begun. 50s in the forecast in the coming days.

A few packages to get out later this morning along with some water changes. I already have a pork loin roast ready to drop in the oven for later on. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on January 27, 2016, 05:19:26 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on January 27, 2016, 05:13:07 AM

Sorry to hear about your continued bad weather Jon.  Down here, we have made a BIG turn around.  Above freezing for the next week with weekend temps in the 50's.

Dennis

They're calling for 40's this weekend....but cloudy and rain....can't win....LOL...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

I got home from work, if you call having fun work, ( sold two trap guns ) LOL and there was a Keurig coffee machine on the counter where the other coffee maker used to be. Hmmm. Reminds me of Florida. The inch of new snow outside reminds me I'm in Wisconsin.

Coffee's good. Lots of flavors to pick from. Works really fast, and you can use your own grounds if you choose.

Rjb3

On second glance, it's only a half inch of new snow.

Florida update. Two of the houses we looked at in Florida are sold. We even told the lady showing us the houses that we are used to houses being sold when we call back on the ones we're interested in. Went so far as to tell her she should hire us just to look at them cuz that will make them sell.

As for that half inch of snow . . . . . . not enough to fire up the new snow blower. She'll stay new a while longer.

Second cup going down as easy as the first.

Mugwump

Pot #2 here is half gone.....the day is looking better now... |^|
Jon